Monday, May 30, 2011

sexist ass bitch

gahhddamn. You're a fucking sexist. He will go out all night all day and you wil be fine with him not calling, not telling you where he is, not knowing who his friends are. Oh but when it comes to me and i say someones parents don't want me driving home late at night you pull a bitchfit and call everyone up and say im not coming home and maybe her father wants me to be his mistress. ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME. The only other place my dad ever let me sleep over was at Heidi's are fucking kidding me. Bitches don't tell me that. WTF. You guys know nothing about me. You know nothing. I can not wait to get out of this shit hole and be 18. EUGHH. 2 more years of being 18 and 1 more year til college. Fuck I hope i get into a good ass school thats far away enough from here. EGUGHDSFHALJF. College road trip soon to see all the campuses? I think so,

No comments:

Post a Comment