One step closer, I take five steps back. Every time there's a moment I come near getting close to you, someone you spend at least 1 month with is there showing me that we aren't meant to be. Every time I think about you I become infatuated with the image I have created for you when in fact i know nothing about you. I know that you drive a car, that you grew up in a religious family, wish to be a doctor, are going to UCSD, you are the editor for yearbook, want to live next to a beach, don't get booty tickled easily, love good food, a bit blunt and try to make my normal "pissed/bored" looking face smile. In my head I believe that you are perfect for me, that we are are two peas in a pod. I believe that because of the image I've created in my head. I see you as this gentleman who will respect me yet know how to love me. I see you as someone who will be willing to listen when I talk. I see you as someone who will be there no matter what time of the day it is, next to me comforting me if anything is wrong. I see you as someone I can love. I see you as someone who is willing to take care of me. Maybe i'm in love with the image I have created for you. I know i don't like you, I hardly know you. I'm just in love with someone I made up who happens to be someone like you.
I'm not attracted to the way your eyes sparkle or how soft your lips look, I'm attracted to what is inside your mind. I'm attracted to the mentality and information I've been presented with. I know nothing about you only because you won't let me enter your world. I want to try and if not then it's okay. I'll be content with what I have because at least I got the chance to say the fantasy man i made up for you in your body doesn't match up to who you are. It might be better or it could be worse. I'd like to find out, maybe one of these days. Well only if that's how things turn out.
I would just like to know why when i'm with you everything seems like it's right?
No comments:
Post a Comment