ONE MORE fucking YEAR.
Sunday, May 22, 2011
one more year
and i am out. One more year until I am in college and out of high school. One more year until I move out of this crap hole that I am ashamed to call my home. It's not where I want to be or where I thought I would end up but ever since you've been gone..it's a whole different story. I have no limits and I pretty much do whatever the hell I want but in order for attention in this household you need to rebel. The only attention/affection you receive is when you're in trouble or you're being comforted for something bad you did/happened to you. I don't expect you to use your awesome parenting skills like you do for your kids because then i'd be a pretty mentally unstable kid. God damn. You're a pretty shitty parent but an okay person. You're a drama queen, materialistic, and trying. I applaud you for trying so many times to make your life better yet at the same time frustrated with you because after you take one step it's like you go back 10. What happened to making your life the best in can be. After all you only have one life, make the best of it. I will go with the system but it doesn't mean that I believe in it. I will go with your system, but it doesn't mean I agree with you. I have one more year until i am off to college and be done with having to report to you every single time I decide to do something. I want to be off and away doing what I want to do without feeling like an authority figure will be mad at me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment