Monday, May 23, 2011
no strings attached
I'm towards the ending of the movie waiting for it to load right now. Roughly half an hour until I reach the end. Oh how I love romantic comedies. They're just something to remind all the single people in the world how alone they are and how in reality that isn't how things work out. In a romantic comedy theres always something that keeps the two lovers apart and they come together at the end because well, they love each other. Real life love stories are what keep me hoping that one day i'll find that special someone and these romantic comedies are just here to distract me. I miss someone seeing beyond my appearance and loving me for who i am nott for what i look like. I miss all the physical gestures that come with a significant other but the thing i miss most is the feeling of being loved, being wanted not for your body but for your mind. I miss being in love. Love is like a sacred thing that comes every once in a while when it's with the correct person. It's really indescribable.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment