seize the day seize the day.
Anyone can say that they live by the phrase carpe diem, but do they really? I like to say, " Oh fuck it, carpe the fucking diem out of this day" and do whatever the hell I want. Well hell yeah. What the hell are you going to do about it, it's my life not yours. Almost everything/everyone that's important to me is gone anyway so what do I have to lose? Any one who is important stays in my life where I want them to be anything significant stays with me as well. Seize the day, seize the day. Live life by seizing the day. Live life with no what if's live life by coping with the gahd damn system. I will most definitely try to seize the day. What the hell am I scared of? I don't give a fuck, it's not like anyone else does either. Whatever happens, happens. I have no expectations. I like it, that way reality is even better than my fantasies. I will do what the hell I want. I will buy my macbook pro this summer and i will get a job so I can go wherever the hell I want. What the hell I need money but i most certainly don't need you. I can honestly say that you do need family to back you up. I don't have the best family because were all kind of fucked up. I don't blame anyone or anything I mean some families are way worse than we are but theres always that type of family that does support you, family that may not be your blood but family none the less. fuck it. live life bitches.
No comments:
Post a Comment