Wednesday, December 22, 2010
crushes.
I'm not entirely sure how every one else crushes on people or how long those crushes really last..but my crushes last quite awhile actually. I've crushed on this particular boy since maybe October-ish? I really have no idea but it's been quite awhile because I haven't met him yet. I met him once. I'd really want to get to know him. It's nothing like saying " it's not tlike all those other crushes" because it kind of is. When I had this crush on this other guy during sophomore year it was horrible becuase i saw him i knew who he was and he was goign through heartbreak as well. I had a crush on him. Waowzzzah. Haha. Hmph. I was hoping summer would bring us closer and maybe Junior year would. You say you scroll through your contacts on who to hang out with, you constantly pretend like you're interested in being friends but, you never called. I have no problem because it helped me get over my crush. That was a long time ago. I can't believe I acted the way I did towards you. I've created some VERY embarrassing mistakes in my life. It really sucks. I guess you live and you learn right? Mm. Now my crush is on you. Hopefully i'll meet you. Hopefully we end up at the same place at the same time with mutual friends. Hm. All i'll be expecting is a cute little smile with that dimple I adore. (x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment