Wednesday, December 22, 2010

waiting,hoping and wondering

I'm waiting for the day that I meet you, the day that I gather all the courage I have to ask you to hang out. Not a date, to just hang out as friends. I want us to be friends before we start anything. I've been waiting for the day that you're working where you work so i can casually stroll in, introduce myself then ask you to hang out sometime. I'd obviously ask you if you have a phone or something. I mean if it came up in a convo that I knew about you already and such. I thinki'd say that i follow you because i enjoy listening to you. I see that you have a passion in your eyes and the way you represent yourself when you perform. You stay humble. I like that. Actally many girls like that. I kinda think that you're waiting fo that one girl to either take the initiative or for you to really fall for her. Head over heels. Hmph. You didn't seem that way when you took my order but I kinda saw the weakness in your eyes when i smiled. Eh. You might be superficial i don't know you. you could've noticed my effed up teeth. My small boobs, my thighs and my gross hair from not washing it in 2 days. I don't know. First impressions they say aren't everything. Bullshit. It's something. So here I am waiting to "run into you again" hoping that I have the courage to ask you to hang out or get to know you better and wondering how that would turn out. OMG.WTF. CARPE MUTHERFAWKING DIEM. WHAT THE FRIGG IS WRONG WITH ME. I give advice like a little Oprah but I can't take my own gawddamn advice?! Ohmydear lord. Help me. CARPE FUGGGING DIEM. Damn. Next time I see him. It's goign down. I'm asking him to hang out. Shit. Fuck man. If I want it i should go after it. Not wait until he wants me becuase he won't know me until I introduce myself. ALthough I don't really enjoy taking the initiative because it makes you feel unwanted yet independent all at the same time. Dang I sure do enjoy contradicting myself. Waow. I ama hypocrit too. Eh who gives a shit. LOL. Welp. Carpe muthhaeffn Diem bitches. Goin' after what Iwant right after I get my hahir cut. Shit. Haha.

Carpe Diem bitches. I'm out to sieze my fucking day and search for something I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment