Sunday, December 12, 2010

fuck the system.

REALLY?! I try to be a good person and pay and shit but what happens? I call in and they say that the fucking number doesn't exist. THE FUCKI HAVE THE CITATION IN MY HANDS AND YOU'RE GOING TO TEL ME IT'S NOT IN THE SYSTEM? REALLY? I am frustrated with the system and how unorganized things are. Seriously this guy thinks that just because there is a sign saying you're unable to park there from 8am-3pm you just automatically just give someone a ticket? Not even knowing if you live there or not. Oh sorry I can't park infont of where I live. How the hell are you going to tell me that I can't park there and fine me with a 50 dollar ticket. HELLO. Go get your money from richer people who can afford it not middle class people barely making it.

No comments:

Post a Comment