Sunday, August 22, 2010
we talked about things
we were waiting at the BART to switch trains and my aunt starts to talk about boyfriends. My auntie(my dads sister) says oh How's David? I'm just like wtf are you talking about i liked him but it doesn't mean he was my boyfriend. My 19yr old cousin was like mom it isnt funny thenmy 12 YEAR old cousin jumped in and said just because you like someone doesnt mean that thats your boyfriend. Then my auntie stopped. I was like fuck yeah bitch. Then my aunt thats my 12 yr oold ocuisns momma says oh its okay to have a boyfriend just dont take it too far. Then i was like..why can't my dad think like you..TF. -_____- I was saying how my dad wont let me go anywhere then they were like tell him to give you a break and i was like thats BS. That shiz doesn't work on his ass. Then outt ano where my boy cousin says Oh Kristi has no boyfriend she has a penis and i was like. YES. I have a penis. Totz. I don't like guys. Then they start laughing and im like yup i love sex. I do it all the time. Then my guy cousin goes I have a boyfriend, Of course we are all kidding. Then his mom goes overboard..like she always does. I hate going places with people who shout and get angry for no reason.. ugh i don't want to continue this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment