Tuesday, August 17, 2010

"Just as long as your love don't change"

I believe that there is a kind of love that will not change over the years, Musiq Soulchild. I have not encountered that type of love yet because i'm young. I don't think I know what love is, was or ever will. I thought i was in love at a point. I think I can say it was because that was the hardest I've ever fell for anyone. Maybe it was infatuation since it didn't last so long but,when I look at him I still feel something. I still tell myself that love is never easy. When was it ever easy? Love has it's obstacles you have to overcome in order to know if that person is "the one". I think that person was "the one" at the time. Although now, he no longer is. That lyric from that song to me gives me hope that one day I maybe will fall in love and my love won't change for that one special person I'm supposedly meant to be with. Whenever that may happen, I will allow it to happen. Everything happens for a reason, that's the way I see it. &If we don't meet eye to eye. I'm sorry you feel the way you do about that saying, "Everything happens for a reason." That is how I feel about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment