Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Is this an ordinary crush?

I'm not sure. If this was a normal crush, i'd be over it by now. I mean you're an example of what a girl wants in a man. It all started in December 2009, it is now August 2010. It's been what, 9 months. I haven't done a thing to get to know you any better. HA. You might say i'm a little intimidated, nah. I'm really not. It's just I don't see you around enough to engage in a long conversation with you. You are a social butterfly and I just kinda hang around here. I have confidence in myself. It's not as if I want to start anything more than a close friendship. I'd like to try because I want to live with no regrets. If I never try to befriend him how will I know where it leads me? I want to go with the flow but direct my own path too.
Hm, see you sooner than you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment