carpe diem

what comes around goes around.

Friday, August 27, 2010

GOALS.

-4.0
-UCSD
Posted by Kristi at 1:12 PM
Labels: GOALS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (18)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2011 (44)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  June (10)
    • ►  May (10)
  • ▼  2010 (84)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (18)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (24)
    • ▼  August (30)
      • ihate you free people.
      • GOALS.
      • again,diff person.
      • energy-horoscope-Aug24th.
      • I'm not sure if you were talking about me.
      • September 2nd is my half birthday.
      • Strawberry Kiwi Capri Sun.
      • Can the weather change already?
      • we talked about things
      • the past week.
      • I respect you but, i'm sticking to my personal opi...
      • You changed my mood today.
      • I want to re-watch.
      • Ilyk21.
      • I think i'll be giddy for dayz.
      • Two Weeks Notice is cuhute.
      • Oreallynao.
      • point proven
      • my grandma and my boyfriend
      • You say you want something.
      • Poppa's birthday, making cascaron
      • Is this an ordinary crush?
      • I don't want to admit this.
      • first love
      • via anything.
      • "Girl you're amazing just the way you are"
      • "Just as long as your love don't change"
      • So close, yet so far away.
      • I have dreams about you, that I don't enjoy.
      • I'm exciiiiiiiiiiiited and I juuuust can't hiiiiid...
    • ►  July (1)
Travel theme. Powered by Blogger.