Tuesday, December 6, 2011
waking up next to someone as sweet as you
I don't know if I like you because of the season, I don't know if I like you because I know you. I don't know what exactly to do with you. For some reason, I can tell you anything and everything and you still feel that I deserve the best and you wouldn't mind waking up to someone as you say "as sweet as I am" really? I don't want to make wedding vow promises but i think i could potentially love you. If you give me another chance, we can happen, we can be together. I think i like you. I don't know. I like how you're always there for me and when it comes to me you can't say no, I like how you use your hand gestures, i like the way your skin is soft, or the way your hair is so thin and soft and the way you hold me and touch me. I like it. I like the way you look when you look into my eyes or how sometimes when you drive you have the urge to hold my hand, but you don't. How playful you are with me and i loike the way i'm getting sleepy. good night. but i think i'd date you bfl jr.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment