Wednesday, December 7, 2011
hello anna tri! :)
I'd like to tell you that, I like Frankie again and i'm a bit confused on where we stand. He's telling me that he doesn't like anyone but that I make him happy. He makes me happy and I have feelings for him again. Christian told me that he had feelings for me too but he's saying something different or he's misinterpreting something. We do everything that someone would do if they were a couple except kiss. I don't kiss someone who isn't my boyfriend. I don't know where we stand. as usual i'd like to tell someone who isn't Heidi. I love how even if we don't seem that close..we still are close. Haha. <3 I love you, I appreciate you and glad that i've met you. I hope we stay friends for life and i'm rooting for you and Jay to marry each other. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment