Saturday, October 1, 2011

psychology x microbiology

I want to major in psychology and minor in microbiology. I want to go to medical school to pursue my dream of becoming a pediatrician. I want to pursue what I want not only because I only want to do it for myself but, for my parents; who aren't physically here to support me like I know they wanted to. I am motivated because everyone thinks that I am just going to end up a t community college. I am motivated because I want to make change in the world. I am motivated because I deserve the best and to do what I love. I love to make people feel better, discover their problems, talk about them, help them in general in ways they couldn't have done with out my help. I don't enjoy when people are dependent on me but, I'll appreciate the gesture seeing as i'm a valuable person to them. I like being independent, not only because I was forced to be but it's satisfying. I have a passion for this and believe that I will be one of the best if I put all of myself into it. I will be successful and I will make my parents proud of me. They're spiritually here for me and guiding me but I am the one making my own decisions and I will prosper.

No comments:

Post a Comment