Saturday, September 17, 2011

future/discovery

the future scares me. During my SAT class today I realized that I NEED to expand my vocabulary. I need to work my ass off to get to where I want to be. I believe that I can do it. I just need to blog out my thoughts and feelings first. Then I can get started! Ahh! Yeah. Okay. Well. I'm scared taht I won't get into the college I want to go to. I'm scared that I won't find a love to keep me occupied(i'm beign serious) when i need to be. Someone who doesn't get in the way of what i want. I need a man who can respect,understand,listen and love me.

geuhfa;;. dear prom date. I still want you. I want what I can't have. Get it? Aghhh. I hate that. I want you simply because you don't want me! What is this!?

I've discovered that I am a feminist. I have a very strong opinion when it comes to something i am passionate about. I am very passionate about how men undermine a womyn's abilies and where she belongs. Men may say she belongs in a kitchen but i say she belongs where she is respected and cherished.

distracted by john legend's slow dance. <33

No comments:

Post a Comment