Tuesday, October 18, 2011

independent

I am a independent young adult. No one ever should say that I am dependent on my family. That is a load of bull crap. I do not depend on them to do anything for me. I do not depend on them to feed me, pay for my bills, care for me when i'm sick and/or buy me things taht I need. I don't depend on them for anything like that. I can provide for myself. I respect that they do what they need to do but in return all i ask is for respect back from them. Which I don't get. I should be treated like a young adult simply because I act like one rather than a child. I still am an adolescence but I have more responsibilities than your average one. shit. I can't wait to get out of here.

No comments:

Post a Comment