Monday, June 6, 2011
I don't understand.
Ido not understand how you can find those girls so compatible to you the only one i believed who you could be with is A. I mean you two were nearly perfect for each other until wait you realized you were still a boy, not a man. You aren't capable of loving a womyn like that. She's too good for you. I don't exactly know what you do to someone that captivates them so much but you've captivated me with the image that you've presented. With that image you've presented to me I took and made you who I wanted you to be, not who you really are. I want to know you but you don't want to know me. I've kind of tried for a year making effort to do so but every single time I take a step forward I take 5 steps back because you find someone you are interested in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment