carpe diem

what comes around goes around.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

You two are stupid.

Please don't try anything just because you noticed one nice thing. Don't base it on just that moment....you have to peel back layer by layer before you can say whether you want him or not.
Posted by Kristi at 9:06 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (18)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2011 (44)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  June (10)
    • ►  May (10)
  • ▼  2010 (84)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (18)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ▼  September (24)
      • Collab with Heidi and Romalyn
      • I'm getting tired of all these love sick puppies.
      • I'd like to take a journey to your heart.
      • that's why at times I dislike you.
      • Emily's Sweet 16!
      • He needs a womyn..not a girl.
      • You two are stupid.
      • Dear Number 5,
      • number five.
      • I'm content.
      • Dear L.A. tumblr crush,
      • I think i'll record what I wear..on this blog star...
      • -ish.
      • I'm not complicated
      • Hot, temperature wise.
      • This one is for you, darling.
      • to both of you. I hope you figure things out.
      • tkhk babehgurls.
      • Gissle, Melissa, Cheryl & Renee
      • Renee& Cheryl
      • pinky promise?
      • valentine-ish.
      • awkward turtleeeeeeeeeeee (:
      • There is this automatic smile that appears on my f...
    • ►  August (30)
    • ►  July (1)
Travel theme. Powered by Blogger.