Thursday, September 16, 2010
He needs a womyn..not a girl.
Please don’t like him unless you have unexplainable feelings for him. Please do not try to get to know him if you don’t want a passionate guy who will treat you right. Do not toy with his feelings just because you have this measly crush on him. If he likes you back and you don’t end up liking him that way.. -___- stupid girl. I told you not to, didn’t I? He’s been through enough. He NEEDS to find “her” and it’s obviously not you. He deserves someone better than anyone here. He isn’t going to find “her” here. He’ll find her when he least expects it. Somewhere unexpected. I’m sure that she isn’t at Milpitas..eugh.haha. Geeezuhz. Don’t try anything, we all know that just because of his one act of kindness every single girl is touched. DUH. Y’all get gushy bout things like that becuase it’s not every day you meet someone as sweet as he is. Don’t take advantage of him. Get over it. Sorry I had to tell you like this. sorry sorry sorry. wuteva. Ok. I just wanted Y’ALL to read this. Yeah it’s just a crush. Your crush won’t go anywhere. Call me a bitch. COOL.Well that’s all I have to say.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment