Wednesday, June 27, 2012

My baby buwwito. I can not put into words how happy he makes me but these four days without speaking to him or seeing him as frequently as I am used to has made me feel like we lost touch. It makes me feel like he's happier without me. We've both got lives to live, people to meet and places to be, what if I'm not it. One thing I absolutely HATE about relationships is that mid point, either you've fallen even more deeply in love or you just fall out of love. I really hope that we stay together. Sometimes it's a bit overwhelming of how much you expect of me. Yeah, I've spoiled you but you can't have me be doing all the work. I love that you're more confident and that you're breaking your shell...and having a voice to talk back to me. You shouldn't have to fight back to me. I'm not your mother, i'm your best friend and lover. Geezus. What's going to happen when i'm not there to help you when you need it? I've fallen hard andI want to know that we can keep it that way. I love being with you, just not when you're cranky as fuck. When I haven't seen you for 4 days and you're tired and cranky.....I don't want to see you.

No comments:

Post a Comment