Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Fuck you all

Heidi:
I'm fucking sorry that I don't tell you details about someone who you don't like. Why the fuck would I tell you when you don't even like this person. Why the fuck would I tell you things about someone you don't like. That's wasting my fucking breath. Are you kidding me? I'm tired of always having to confront you about our goddamn problems. I lost my best friend because you don't know how to be one. You lost touch with someone who actually cares. Well you've had your spotlight grab it, bitch. Go be popular you didn't love this school before and weren't spirited at all. Go to fucking Inde bitch with all the people you grew up with because apparently i don't fucking understand. Now that you've found a home great. You're so fucking popular now.

Yvonne:
We were friends first and closer. So fuck you bitch, thanks for all your loyalty.

No comments:

Post a Comment