Sunday, January 8, 2012

Econ is waiting for me.

I'm probably going to get a C anyway. Whatever! Ah.

I'm just listening to Frankie sleeping on the phone.
I'm happy when I'm with him. I feel so secure and taken care of because of him. Regardless of what happens at home, I still have him. I'm not dependent on the happiness he brings me but I appreciate that he does. I've known him for 2 years and out of those two years, I've talked to him for 8 months at the most. I have contemplated repetitively about rekindling our flame but it never seemed like the right time. I knew that if I wanted him, I could have him but, I didn't want him. Every time he was near, I'd feel the need to impress him but i never knew it actually did. Here he is telling me what I have longed to hear, his inner thoughts, the way his mind works. He shares too much, too quickly and he's learned to give it in doses. I know that he will always love the girl he fell in love with in freshman year and I feel as if i have to constantly compete with her. Even though I know that she is a part of who he is as a person, the way I am to him. The difference is that the feeling is mutual and he helped shape her. He helped create the girl he doesn't know but used to love. She's always there in the back of my mind reminding me that he still loves her and always will, I try not to let it bother me but it does, she set the standard. Just as David set the standard. Frankie broke all those standards, no matter if we're different we have a mutual feeling and it's delightful. :) He fills an empty spot in my heart i've tried to fill myself. I don't want to think about the future and college because i'm trying to enjoy what I have now, with him while I can. I hope he chooses a college HE wants to go to not because i'm near by. I don't want to think about it, hey I am though! I don't think I can handle being long distance. I don't know. I guess that i'll have to see. I miss him, right now.

He believes that he likes me more than I like him. I don't know, I guess. He has psychological theory and I stand by how I feel.

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment