I love the things that you do
I love the words that come out of your mouth
I love the food you eat.
I love the experiences you share.
I love the stories you might tell.
I love the knowledge you share.
I love the way you speak.
I love the way you present yourself.
I love how when i was down i looked forward to your words to pick up my day which is why i'm stuck here not moving away from your gravitational pull you have on me. your words which helped me be on my way made me who i am today, so thank you. i thank you for that. that is all.
---------------------------
This is for the man who helped me find my way:
This may sound like a love letter rather than a thank you note but this is indeed how i feel.
No comments:
Post a Comment