Oh. I'm diggin' the aura you give off.
Sunday, November 14, 2010
I want you.
A bit straight forward. Oh wells. I want to meet you in person. I don't like to start things through the internet which is why I don't communicate through my laptop. I would rather have it where we meet each other in person and we see each other in person. Trust that we will have time together. I live here. Near you. We can study together. Haha. I hope you're good at math. ;P I also hope you can drive..i feel like you most likely can not legally. Mmm. I'm still hopeful. lawl. Idk i'm really eager to meet you. Maybe you'll meet her. Hmmm. Maybe it's not me, I really hope it is. Okay i crush on people way tooo easily. Easily infatuated. Haha. ;P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment