I'd want a date to a dance, just at least once. I don't want a friend as a date like I do now. I mean I asked because he needed a date I wanted a picture date. Cool. Welp. Yeah. It's not like I like him like that. He obviously trusts me with his secrets. We're friends. I got what I wanted a picture date...now that I have one I want a real date. A date that I like like like that. Haha. Like 3 times in a row. I don't want to dance at my school's dances. They're really awkward. I can't dance with people I know very well. I can dance with people at Independence I don't see them on a daily basis. I can't dance with the people at Milpitas. It's really awkward because I see them every single day. I want to go to at least one dance this year with someone I like like. I doubt i'll find anyone I like like this year. I don't know. I just really don't know. i don't know I can't deal with couples being around me. It's really annoying. I'm happy for everyone and everything but, it makes me wonder when am I going to meet someone who loves me/likes me like that? When will it be my turn. After college. Haha. :P No really. I don't want you to be from Milpitas. Y'all are so not open minded. I have the worse grammar and spelling this really sux. Oh welp. Boohoo. I can cry myself to sleep at Heidi's house. Haha. Just kidding. I haven't done that in awhile.
Back to the topic of having a date to a dance.
Where can I find someone who is perfect for me? That had nothing to do with having a date. Why can't my dad and family be okay with me having a boyfriend? Sigh.
Alright.Back to studying for Anatomy.
No comments:
Post a Comment